Hi everyone, here is a new report for those interested in HR outsourcing and Payroll outsourcing. We hope you find it useful.
Receive Your Complimentary Best Practices NOW!
“Best Practices Guide for Outsourcing Your Human Resources Functions“
Outsourcing can be a viable management strategy for many companies. Increasingly, both small and large businesses are choosing to outsource some or all of their Human Resources (HR) functions to a Professional Employer Organization (PEO).
The outside company can handle such functions as payroll processing and administration of insurance benefits, and can also assist with recruiting new employees and providing employee orientation and other services such as:
- Handling payroll and employment taxes
- Ensuring human resources compliance
- Managing workers’ compensation
- Overseeing workplace safety and risk management
- Providing and managing employee benefits and retirement programs
- Ensuring compliance with employment-related laws
- Providing resources and guidance toward increased productivity
This InsideUp Best Practices Guide is designed to help you to decide which HR functions your company should outsource and to find the best PEO provider for your business.
Format: Download – you will receive a link to download this report after registration.