Hi everyone, I would like to share this strategy guide with you. This guide discusses important practices in managing secure Wi-Fi networks.
Request Your Free White Paper!
Best Practices for Securing Your Enterprise Wireless Network.
Learn five best practices to secure enterprise networks from unauthorized use and hackers.
With the rapid adoption of Wi-Fi networks by enterprise IT departments everywhere, network security now involves an entirely new dimension of vulnerability to malicious hackers and casual intruders.
There are five fundamental areas which must be considered when securing the enterprise against wireless threats:
- Creating a wireless security policy
- Securing the enterprise wireless LAN
- Securing the enterprise wireline (Ethernet) network
- Securing corporate laptops from wireless threats when outside the enterprise
- Educate employees regarding the wireless policy
This paper discusses best practices in all five areas to secure the enterprise network, whether wired or wireless, from unauthorized use and hackers.
Format: Download, you will receive a link to download this guide after registration.