Hi everyone, here is a new offer that I would like to share with those in the utilities, smart grid and power industries. Public Utilities Fortnightly is the utility industry standard–totally independent, Fortnightly editors present all sides of the crucial issues, especially the inside.
Public Utilities Fortnightly is read by top management in the energy industry. These readers include officers, general and system operating executives, regulators and key personnel in investor-owned electric, gas, telecommunications and water companies, as well as municipals, independent power producers, fuel and specialty services, professional services and arenas of the public sector with a vested interest in public utilities management.
Geographic Eligibility: USA
Limited Offer: This is a limited offer, not all the requests will be fulfilled. The publisher will contact you if your request has been fulfilled.
Request Your Complimentary Trial Issues NOW!
1. Professionals working in the utilities industry such as energy, water, grid, gas and others.
2. Project managers looking for information relating to utilities infrastructure, planning and maintenance
3. New Energy professionals such as solar energy, geothermal, wind energy and others that provide energy to utilities
4. Professionals working in the smart grid, smart metering and energy saving and storage technologies
5. Public service sectors looking for information in planning for new grids, new technologies and utilities management strategies.
Other Recommended Reports
IDC White Paper: Designing Environmental Sustainability into Product Research and Development
Learn how sustainability at the research and development phase can not only drive innovation but also bring cost savings.
Renewable Energy Focus
Renewable Energy Focus reports on various major topical developments in renewable energy from around the world.