Hi everyone, here is another offer we would like to share with web designers and developers. This is one of SitePoint’s most popular design books.
Receive Your Complimentary Book Excerpt NOW!
“The Principles of Beautiful Web Design–Free 85 Page Preview“
Clipart, Comic Sans, and clashing colors … If any of these fail to make you cringe, this book will teach you why they’re design no-no’s. SitePoint’s best-selling design book, The Principles of Beautiful Web Design, has been revamped to cater to a variety of web professionals without a graphic design or art school background.
Whether you want to improve the look of an ordinary website or learn a new set of skills, The Principles of Beautiful Web Design, Second Edition will teach you good design fundamentals, ensuring that you avoid making any rookie mistakes.
The second edition of The Principles of Beautiful Web Design has been expanded and revised, and is illustrated with full-color examples. It’s an easy-to-follow guide that will lead you through the process of creating great designs from start to finish.
You’ll learn how to:
- Apply color effectively and develop killer color schemes
- Construct practical layout foundations using whitespace and grids
- Use textures – point, line, shape, volume, depth, and pattern
- Master the art of typography to make dull websites dazzle
- Choose, edit, and position imagery effectively
- Design confidently for mobile devices
- See into the future of web fonts, including @font-face
Format: Download, you will receive a link to download this eBook after registration